Working with Safehand
At Safehand we are always looking for talented clinicians to train as Clinical Safety Officers. Are you ready to experience the satisfaction of helping dozens of different organisations navigate the compliance maze?
As a Safehand Independent Clinical Safety Officer you’ll be an expert who is in demand. You’ll work with the leading digital health providers and NHS Trusts to solve their assurance challenges. With such a wide variety of clients, you’ll need to find different ways to do familiar things, be ready to learn and be prepared for a new challenge every day.
- Be an experienced clinician currently registered with a professional body
- Have at least three years’ experience of working in the digital health sector (NHS or software manufacturer)
- Have been exposed to safety and risk management in health IT (hazard logs and safety cases)
- Have impeccable consultancy and analytical skills
- Enjoy writing clear and fluent safety documentation
- Be able to travel throughout the UK and internationally pharmacieinde.com
If you have experience of working with DCB 0129/0160 and would be interested in the exciting challenge of working with dozens of different digital health organisations, contact us.