What is a Clinical Safety Officer?
DCB0129 and DCB0160 demand the appointment of a Clinical Safety Officer (CSO) – a registered clinician who is experienced in the art of risk management in health IT. But many commercial and NHS organisations simply don’t have the time and resources to train clinical staff in safety engineering.
Let us be your Independent Clinical Safety Officer
At Safehand, our clinicians have years of experience with DCB0129 and DCB0160 compliance. Creating Hazard Logs and Safety Cases is what we do every day, and with that level of expertise comes efficiency and rigour. We currently represent the clinical safety interests of dozens of manufacturers and healthcare organisations.
With Safehand as your Independent CSO:
- There is no lead time whilst in-house personnel train and come up to speed
- Our libraries of document templates, common hazards, processes and tools massively reduce delivery timescales
- You work with professionals who are guaranteed to be right up to date with the latest knowledge in clinical risk management
- You have the confidence that the methods and resulting materials will comply with the DCB0129 and DCB0160 standards
- You can demonstrate rigour through our independence
Contact us now to arrange a free 30 minute consultation with an experienced CSO to discuss your clinical risk management strategy.